CETRAFOAM LoDust EnviroPIR
CetrafoamTM LoDust EnviroPIR is a 50 kg/m3 rigid, closed cell, HCFC free PUR/PIR foam supplied as moulded pipe section or pipe fittings for a variety of cryogenic insulation applications.
CetrafoamTM LoDust EnviroPIR is manufactured and supplied as cylindrical pipe sections up to 1,000mm in length and with an outer diameter of up to 1,100mm. The moulded pipe sections are factory cut into two matched 180 degree half shells with with either flat or “ship lapped” longitudinal joints for assured thermal resistance irrespective of the thermal contraction of the piping and insulation system in cryogenic service.
The CetrafoamTM LoDust EnviroPIR moulded pipe sections can be manufactured with matching “ship-lap” shapes moulded into either end to ensure axial thermal resistance when the pipe sections are butted together along the pipe.
The CetrafoamTM LoDust EnviroPIR moulded pipe fittings include multi-layer elbows and flange boxes.
CetrafoamTM LoDust EnviroPIR is moulded using an ultra high overpack method that assures consistency in microcell size and shape throughout the product. This provides uniform density and identical mechanical and thermal properties both parallel and perpendicular to the direction of rise. The moulded product has a tough external high density skin which significantly reduces site wastage from installation damage.
CetrafoamTM LoDust EnviroPIR moulded products can also be supplied with moulded-in fibreglass reinforcing mesh and/or aluminium/foil vapour barrier
- Low Dust. Cetrafoam LoDust EnviroPIR has a tough hard-wearing cellular structure which resists abrasion resulting in very low dust generation.
- Less handling damage. Less transport damage and less site installation damage.
- Low waste. Up to 95% less waste than preformed pipe sections cut from bunstock.
- Less labour. Up to 50% labour savings with no expansion/contraction joint, less layers and moulded external vapour barrier.
- No CFC, HCFC or Hydrocarbon blowing agents used.
- Meets requirements of the Montreal Protocol and European and US Environmental Protection Legislation.
- Thermal conductivity 0.026 W/mK on aged foam.
- Compressive strength > 250kPa in all directions at 10% deformation
- Tensile strength > 500kPa in all directions
- Cryogenic Thermal Stress Resistance Factor > 3 (Tensile flexibility of PIR/PUR at cryogenic temperature)s.
- Leachable Chlorides < 15 ppm
- Closed Cells > 90%
Cetra Technologies Pty Ltd has licensed the Cetrafoam technology to MATRIX Composites and Engineering based in Perth Western Australia.
For further infomation on MATRIX Composites & Engineering please follow the this link:
The Banner Image displayed on this website is of HD PUF mouldings at LISEGA PST and is the copyright of LISEGA AG and shall not be copied or used without the express permission of LISEGA AG